JUMP AND JOY PARTY RENTALS RENTAL CONTRACT (281)-912-3902
DEPOSIT & FINAL BALANCE
We require a $100 deposit used towards balance for rentals and $250 deposit used towards party for themed party packages; which must be paid at the time of booked rental/party to secure requested date. All remaining balances will be charged to the card on file and paid ten days prior for rentals and forty-five days prior for events and themed party packages. Those wishing to pay cash must leave a credit card on file and pay in person at our corporate office in accordance with same guidelines above. Our drivers do not accept cash upon delivery for any rentals.
Our Insurance Company requires you to sign a LEASE AND LIABILITY CONTRACT upon delivery.
We are Texas Inspected & Insured through Texas Department of Insurance.
- Do not hang from the hoop
- Do not hang from the netting across the slide
- Only 1 child down the slide at a time
- Children are not allowed to operate the blower
- Remove shoes, eyeglasses and sharp objects before entering.
- No flips, food, Silly String, Glitter, candy, confetti, sand, food and drinks ($250.00 fee for damage repair)
- No piling on or wrestling.
- Do not jump closer than 5 feet from each other.
- Do not bounce against the side or near the doorway.
- Place safety mat on ground in front of entrance.
- Keep hands off net.
- If bounce begins to lose air, make your way out carefully. Adult will need to hold door way open.
- If using a gas blower or generator, shut off and add fuel every two hours.
- Do not enter the bounce unless attendant is present.
- Bounce can tip over in high winds, excess of 25MPH, do not jump in bounce.
- Eight to ten kids of the same size jumping together.
- No playing with electrical plug ends or electric or gas blower.
- Do not move the bounce unit from the place where it was installed. If the bounce unit moves, pull the corner back to its original location or installation and/or call Jump And Joy LLC at (281)912-3902.
INSRUCCIONES DE SEGURIDAD
- Remover sus zapatos, lentejuelas (anteojos), y objetos puntiagudos antes de entrar.
- No dar vueltas, comida, dulces, confetis, Silly String, ni bebidas nada de tomar dentro del brincolin.
- No lucha libre, ni cualquier clase de peleas.
- No saltar a menos de 5 pie de cada uno, por su seguridad.
- No brincar cerca de la puerta, ni de los lados del brincoln.
- Poner matre de seguridad en frente de la entrada.
- No poner manos en la red del brincoln.
- Si el brincolin empieza a perder aire, dirigirse hacia la entrada cuidadosamente. El adulto supervisando necesita detener la puerta mientras los niños salen.
- Si se use un soplandor de o generador necesita limpiar el llenador de gas cada dos horas.
- No entrar en el brincolin a menos que haiga un adulto presente.
- El brincolin se puede dar vuelta con vientos fuertes. Favor de no brincar si los vientos se son a mas de 25mph.
- Solamenta de 8 a 10 niños del mismo tamaño pueden brincar a la misma vez.
- No jugar con el cordon electrico, ni con el tanque de gas.
- No mover el brincolin de donde fue instalado. Si el brincolin es movido, por favor moverlo a su localidad original de instalación o llamar a Jump And Joy Party Rentals al (281)-912-3902.
Rainy/Cold/Windy Days: We make every effort to set up for each and every rental reservation; however the safety of your children is our top priority. Jump & Joy Party Rentals reserves the right to make the final decision to cancel a rental due to inclement weather defined as: 15-20+ SUSTAINED winds (with higher gusts), 70% or higher chance of rain, and/or temperatures below 40° F. If this is the case, we will contact you the day prior or the morning of your event to discuss options. We can not set up in high winds or if it is actively raining, due to increased chance of injury or electrocution. Very few days in Texas are complete rain outs; we will make every effort to deliver between rain showers. If Customer chooses to have unit delivered in uncertain weather conditions and we are unable to set up once we arrive due to rain, wind, mud, snow etc, there will be a $50 fee. See Weather Cancellation Policy.
INFLATABLE UNITS MUST NEVER BE USED WHEN WET INSIDE (except for waterslides) and/or WHEN WINDS ARE 20MPH OR MORE. Inflatables become very slippery and dangerous when wet. In these situations the inflatable unit MUST be evacuated and deflated until the winds die down and/or the rain stops. Once the storm passes re-inflate the unit and dry off the inside before using the unit again.
Weather Cancellation Policy: Inclement Weather cancellations do NOT incur a fee; HOWEVER the customer must call to cancel and it may ONLY be done WITHIN ONE DAY of the event and must be BEFORE the driver arrives. We do not accept weather cancellations for cold cloudy days with 40% or less chance of scattered showers unless it’s below 40°F or actively raining in your area 2 hours before your rental period.
NOTE: We do not accept cancellations for wet muddy yards. If it rained the day, night, or morning before your party and you are concerned about how wet your yard is, don’t worry – we have you covered. We have heavy duty tarps that are 15 to 30 feet long that we can put under the inflatable that can also be directly extended all the way up to your back porch or front entry way. Kiddos won’t even have to set foot onto the wet grass.
Refund Policy: During uncertain weather conditions, if Customer agrees to keep the unit for the term of the rental agreement and it begins to rain and storm AFTER unit is DELIVERED and SET UP, there will be NO refunds, rain checks, or concessions. There will also be No refunds if we have to remove a rental piece or shut down an event early in case of unsafe conditions, including but not limited to Inclement Weather.
VISIT OUR Q&A page for more info